Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

'Daisy Lane'- LOVE IT!

This little white daisy is made using the NEW Medium Daisy punch!!  Check out the cool center!  It is the NEW Perennial Essence Floral Centers!  This punch coordinates with a new stamp set called- 'Daisy Lane'!  It is a super bundle!

This is a card I made for a swap I'm doing with some of my demonstrator friends!  I think it turned out pretty!  It is a fun z fold card too!  I really like it!

This is what it looks like when it it opened up!
This is a totally me card.  I love green!  And I love the many colors of green in this Garden Lane DSP!  And I also love daisies!  I am just super excited that we have this NEW littler Daisy Punch

I used the words from the 'Path of Petals' stamp set.  It is on page 74.  Check it out!  It has some great words & I love the font.

stamp set:  'Path of Petals'
card stock:
  • Mint Macaron- 4 1/4 x 11- score at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2"
  • Garden Green- 1 x 5 1/2"- flag end; 4 x 4"
  • Whisper White- 2" strip- punch out 2 daisy's
designer paper:  Garden Lane
ink:  Garden Green
other:  Medium Daisy Punch, Mint Macaron 1/4" Ribbon, Perennial Essence Floral Centers, Noble Peacock Rhinestones, Pearlized Doilies, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  It was nice & we played outside some.  Last night Deke & I made a trip to Menards.  We needed a new light for the garage & a dog kennel for Cocoa.  Now to find the time to get them both done. 

This morning we are up early.  Deke is off to chore & head to the courthouse for a meeting & then has some things to do in his office.  Sarah is gone for work this week & Nathan has an early meeting, so Masen & Ainslee will be here early & spend the day with me.  

Woo Hoo!  TODAY IS DEKE'S BIRTHDAY!!!!  So while he is gone this morning we'll bake him a couple of things for his birthday- a Wood Cake (crispix) & a Chocolate Sheet Cake.  We are suppose to race tonight- so if they don't get rained out I'll take cake to the pits to celebrate after the races!  If they do get rained out we'll go to plan B & go to Brayden's baseball game & have cake there!  

Gotta run....I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment