Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2019

'All Geared Up'- for Deke's birthday card!

Check out Deke's birthday card!  It was a quicky that I hurried & made for him on Wednesday morning. 

Blue is his favorite color & I couldn't wait to use this NEW Noble Peacock Foil.  Isn't it so cool how I used it to cut out this gear!!!  It is Blueberry Bushel!  Wow!
This is a z fold card.....which is always my "go to fold" when I don't want it to make a basic card fold.
So I think it turned out pretty cool & Deke liked it too- so that is what counts!
 
stamp set:  'Perennial Birthday' & 'Geared Up Garage'
card stock:  Blueberry Bushel, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Noble Peacock (Blueberry Bushel) Foil
ink:  Blueberry Bushel
other:  Big Shot, Garage Gear Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Embossing Mat- retired, dimensionals, glue dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was a long day!  When we got home I worked on swaps & Deke slept most of the afternoon.  He chored, we ate supper & went to bed early, as we were both beat.  Deke will work on the farm all day.   And I'm going to head to Williamburg for the twins baseball tournament they have there.  Then the 3 Seeley boys will be staying with us tonight- so guess we'll have a slumber party!   
 
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment