Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Holy COW!

This is an adorable set called- 'Over the Moon'.  This cow just makes me smile!  I love daisies & it is super cute that she is holding one.  

The words in the set are fun! 


You know I'm a black & white card lover.....so this just works perfectly with this stamp set.
stamp set:  'Over the Moon', 'Love What You Do' (the cow spots); 'Itty Bitty Greetings'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Daffodil Delight, Light Old Olive, Dark Basic Black, Ivory
other:  White Twine, Classic Label Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Rectangle Framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots & Wink of Stella
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!  It started out at 5:30 am with stamping, then we had Ainslee's 2nd birthday party (I'll share photos within the next few days) & then I burnt the midnight oil stamping again!

This morning I'm up early to finish getting everything ready & head out the door.  I have my monthly July stamp class (yes a day early) with my N. Liberty group!  Deb is my hostess!  I can't wait to see everyone & share!  I am sure I'll be going to bed early tonight- what a busy past week/weekend!

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susie. Would love to know how you did the spots. They sure do look real. Thank you for sharing this cute card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am glad you like it. The spots are from the 'Love What you Do' stamp set! It is on pg. 143 in th3 2019-2020 Annual Catalog.

      Delete