Pages

Monday, June 17, 2019

Rose= Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP!

What a gorgeous Rose this is.........it is from the Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP!
stamp set:  'Woven Heirlooms'
card stock:  Garden Green, Petal Pink Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP
ink:  Garden Green
other:  Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Lace Trim

This is what it looks like opened up. 
I fussy cut out this rose, using my Paper Snips!
I made 40 of these rose cards for my team meeting I had a couple of weeks ago.  I think the rose in this DSP is so pretty, don't you?
+++++++++
Yesterday was a great day with family!  There was a bunch of us from the Wood clan & we enjoyed a fun day together at Adventureland!  The weather was perfect!  
Image may contain: 24 people, including Darci Axmear, Christine Poncy Appleby, Jim Hughes, Amanda Seeley, Susie Wood, Cheryl Wood, Kacie McDowell Wood, Josh Wood and Nathan Wood, people smiling, outdoor
This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to stamp!  I am home alone until around lunch time.  

Tonight we'll be going to Brayden's baseball game!  
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment