Pages

Monday, June 10, 2019

'Good Morning Magnolia' Suite!

This is a gorgeous card with the 'Good Morning Magnolia' Suite!  What a beautiful big flower this is.  I just love the way it turned out!

This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me at my June monthly classes made!  

We used the Stamparatus to stamp it; the large Magnolia die & the Big Shot to cut it out; Stampin' Blends to color it; and dimensionals to pop it up!

It is a fun fold card too.  Check out how it opens up.  
 
Both sides fold back to open up!
stamp set:  'Good Morning Magnolia'
card stock:
  • Mossy Meadow-
  • Petal Pink-
  • Whisper White-
designer paper:  Magnolia Lane DSP
ink:  Black Memento 
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Mossy Meadow, Dark Petal Pink
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Magnolia Memory Dies, 5/8" Striped Petal Pink Organza Ribbon, Epoxy Droplets, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Wink of Stella
++++++++++
This weekend was a whirl wind.......4 stamp classes, kids, cutting.....and I was just exhausted last night.  We are gearing up for another busy week around here!

I had a great group of ladies stamping with me yesterday & they all went home with 6 pretty cards that they got to create!!  I hope they all had a great day together making their cards!!  Rita & Peggy were super hostesses.  They did a tropical theme with decorations on their food table & yummy treats that coordinated with that theme too.  (So cool!)  And they (along with Ruth) were great in getting everything picked up, packed up & ready for me to load up after the classes!!  They knew I needed to hurry home to meet Deke & take his vehicle to town to pick up the 3 Seeley boys from their other grandparents.  We got a Casey's pizza & soft serve ice cream cones for our supper.  And then we watched a movie together.  We were all tired!  As it had been a crazy busy past week/weekend around here!

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  The 3 boys are sleeping in & I'm trying to be quiet & catch up on emails & things at the moment, before the other 3 kids get here.  We are going to have a craft day together after bit- so I'll share more sometime this week on our project(s)!  And then hopefully we'll get to enjoy the sunshine & play outside alot today too.  Tonight Brayden has baseball game that we'll all go to together too!  So we have another jam packed day ahead of us! 

Gotta run......
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so gorgeous Susie! This was the first Suite I had to order. It can be used for so many occasions. Thank you for sharing. Have a beautiful day! Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie...I adore fun fold cards and this one is most exceptional and exquisite! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty...I must try this!

    ReplyDelete