Pages

Monday, June 24, 2019

Gorgeous Pansy's!

WOW!  Look at these Pansy flowers.  They are just gorgeous.  And they are soooo easy to make!  They are actually on a roll of washi tape!  Be sure you check them out on 172 in the Annual Catalog.  They are the Pressed Petals Specialty Washi Tape!  Just so cool!

These colors & this layout are a totally Susie card. 
This is the quicky card I made with this washi tape!  Check out the coordinating DSP I used too!  It is from the Pressed Petals Specialty DSP.  Yes- both pieces of this DSP are from the Pressed Petals Specialty DSP pack. 
I did this as a fun z fold card.  And I used the words from the 'Path of Petals' stamp set.  
This is what the washi tape looks like & this is how I made these flower!  
  1. I used the 1 1/8" Scalloped Circle Punch
  2. I used 5 of Washi Tape Petals & laid them around the punched out circle.
  3. Use your Embossing Buddy & tape onto the back side of the Washi Tape flower- so that it isn't stick any longer....ans I wanted my petals to curl some (like a real flower) & not be stuck flat.
  4. Add the Perennial Essence Floral Center.
  5. Put a couple of dimensionals on the back side of the flower.
  6. Adhere to the card front.
stamp set:  'Path of Petals'
card stock:  Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry Whisper White
designer paper:  Pressed Petals Specialty DSP
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Perennial Essence Floral Center, 1 1/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, Embossing Buddy, Dimensionals
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys.  Susie's Hair Hut was open & I gave them all 3 hair cuts!  We played outside & were busy bees! 

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to walk & get ready to spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.  

Brayden's team got a first round Bye in the tournament- so we don't have a baseball game now tonight.  That is good......I have LOTS of stamping I need to get done & things to get caught up on.  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment