Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

'Dino Days'

This is a super cute dinosaur stamp set called- 'Dino Days'!  I just knew I had to get it the first time I saw it!  Our boys are dinosaur lovers! They all like this stamp set!

Check out the long neck dino that I stamped here!!  

This is a fun card that I made for a swap that I'm in with some other demonstrator friends. 
Here is the pile of cards that I made & mailed off last week!   

Look at the cute little leaf embellishments from the Dinoroar Enamel Shapes, that I have added underneath the words.  

I also used the NEW In Color called- Pretty Peacock for my layered piece & ink.  Plus I used the NEW coordinating reversible ribbon too!

I made another dinosaur card & posted it last week!  You can check out my other 'Dino Days' dinosaur BY CLICKING HERE!
stamp set:  'Dino Days'
card stock:  Pineapple Punch, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White
designer paper:  Dinoroar DSP
ink:  Pretty Peacock
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Dino Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Stitched Shapes (Circle) Framelits, Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon, Dinoroar Enamel Shapes
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with Masen & Ainslee.  I worked on stamping stuff last night when they went home.

This morning I'm up to walk & I'll spend my day again with Masen & Ainslee.  Today is Ainslee's 2nd Birthday!!  WOW.....her party is this coming weekend, so we'll officially celebrate it then.

Tonight the twins have a baseball game, so we'll go to that.  And hopefully we get home at a decent hour, as I have stamping stuff to do. 

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment