Pages

Monday, June 3, 2019

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY of the 2019-2020 Annual Catlaog!

LAST DAY IS TODAY- Monday, 6/3/19- to order any products from the current 2019-2020 Annual Catalog!  If you want anything, need anything or have any questions- don't hesitate to contact me to help you!  You can order directly from my On Line STORE or EMAIL ME!
 +++++++++
Love this stamp set!  Love these colors!  Wow- what a great new suite in the upcoming Annual Catalog!  You can order this set & all new products in the Annual Catalog TOMORROW afternoon- 6/4/19!

So what do you think of this card?  This is one that everyone made at my Iowa Inkers Team Meeting on Saturday!
This is a fun z fold card!  
 
stamp set:  'Sailing Home' & 'Artisan Textures'
card stock:
  • Night of Navy-5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4"- for card base; 2 3/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Crumb Cake- 4 1/2 x 3 1/2"
  • Whisper White-  4 1/2 x 3 1/2"; 3 1/2 x 2 1/2"; 2" strip, 2" strip
designer paper:  Come Sail Away-  5 1/4 x 2"
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Smooth Sailing, Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Twine, Stampin' Blend, dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
Wow- I had a jam packed weekend full of stamping & not much sleep!  Yesterday was a great day of stamping with my N. Liberty group.  Everyone LOVED the new catalog & all of the fun things!  Ila had yummy treats!!!  And I appreciate Deb & Dena's help in cleaning up afterwards!   I was beat when I got home, so we were actually in bed early.  

Today Deke was up early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  He is home to work on the farm this afternoon & then head to another meeting in Fairfield tonight.  I'm playing catch up!!  And then tonight the 3 big boys all have baseball games- so I'll go to them.  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment