Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

DSP samplers!

Ok- check them out!  Here are 9 different Designer Paper Samplers that I made.  I'll be taking these to my classes, so that everyone can actually see what each DSP pack looks like & they will also be able to see which card stock colors coordinate with them too!

I also had pieces for these all cut & ready for my downline team to finish assembling a set of them, when I had my team meeting a couple of weeks ago.  It was fun listening to them assembling them & talking about which ones were their favorites & why they liked them, etc.  

There are a few more pkgs of NEW DSP that I haven't gotten yet.....so hopefully I'll find time to make a sampler for each of them (like these) when I get them too!
NEW 2019-2021 In Colors
Bird Ballard DSP
Mangolia Lane DSP
Come Sail Away DSP
Woven Threads DSP
Garden Lane DSP
Follow Your Art DSP
Perennial Essence DSP
Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP
 
So let me know which DSP sampler shown above is your favorite?????
Humm- which ones is mine?  That is honestly a hard question & one that I can't answer.  I really love several of them.  And the more I get to create with them, the more some of them have changed my mind!
+++++++++
Oh my gosh.....what a Monday!  It was crazy!!!  I know I was beat when I went to bed last night. 

All 6 kids were here......and sometimes they get along perfectly & sometimes we have some conflicts.  Our day started out with some arguing & so I split them up, had them do certain projects, etc......and our day went much better!  

While the 3 little ones were to be napping, Drake & I stamped!  We created a super cut little truck from the NEW 'Ride with Me' Bundle.  We put balloons in the back of it & spelled out Trey's name too!  I'll hopefully get some pictures of it downloaded in the next few days to share with you!  While Drake & I stamped, Brayden & Brody cleaned out the 4-H pig pen & Grandpa helped haul it away for them with the skid loader.  
 
Last night Manda & Steve got home, so the 3 Seeley boys got to sleep in their own beds last night.  Brayden played baseball, so Deke & I went to watch him.  His team lost.  They just weren't clicking together....and I felt bad for them.  They started out really bad & ended up looking much better as the game went on.  My mom & aunt Virginia were there too, so that was good to get to see them & visit some.  

Today I just have Masen & Ainslee.  I hope to get my flowers planted (that I bought before Memorial Day) & work outside some too & the kids can play!  Tonight we'll go to watch Brody & Drake play baseball!  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment