Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Peacock

These colors together are great!  Look at this beautiful & detailed Peacock die.  Behind it I have used the coordinating Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder.  And I've added some of the Noble Peacock Rhinestones on the Peacock!  
Along the right edge  & the bottom, I used a narrow strip of the Noble Peacock (Blueberry Bushel) foil.  In person this just sparkles with the foil & the rhinestones!

stamp set:  'Friend Like You' (words)
card stock:  Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
designer paper:  Noble Peacock Foil (Blueberry Bushel)
ink:  Blueberry Bushel
other:  1 1/2" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Detailed Peacock Die, Standard Platform, Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder, Noble Peacock Rhinestones, dimensionals
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with Masen & Ainslee.  Last night I went to the twins baseball game.  They lost, but they both played good.  So they are done with baseball games for the year. I stamped when I got home.  

Deke worked on the farm all day yesterday & then his brother Doug, came up to help him work on a tractor last night.

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for the morning.  I'll get up early too so I can walk & then I will spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.  Tonight I'll go to Brayden baseball game for awhile & then head to the races.  
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment