Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2019

'Above the Clouds' bundle!

This balloon bundle- 'Above the Clouds' is super cute!!  Check out these white clouds, as they were stamped with the White Craft ink pad!  

This is a card that everyone stamping with me at my June monthly classes will be making!  My card is a spin off idea from my demonstrator friend Christy!  Bless her!!!
This is a fun z fold card!
stamp set:  'Above the Clouds'
card stock:  
  • Balmy Blue
  • Night of Navy
  • Whisper White
ink:  White Craft, Night of Navy
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Balmy Blue
other:  White Twine, Classic Label Punch (then I flagged the ends with my Paper Snips), Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Shapes (circle), Hot Air Balloon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 
+++++++++
Yesterday was another jam packed day full of stamping, as I had 2 stamp classes! (And Ainslee).  I had a house full that stamped with me in the morning & then a few friends also came for my afternoon class.  It was a great day of visiting, stamping & sharing!!!  Last night Nathan, Deke, Brayden & Masen went racing, so Ainslee spent the night with Grandma.  I burnt the midnight oil cutting cardstock & finishing things up for today's 2 stamp classes!  I'm headed out soon for Cedar Rapids.  I have a morning stamp class & an afternoon stamp class!  I look forward to seeing everyone & sharing!!  Rita & Peggy are my 2 hostesses!  I'm sure it will be a great day!  I can't wait!

Nathan won his heat & he won the Stock Car main again last night (at Eldon) too.  So that was a great!!!

Tonight on my way home from Cedar Rapids, I'll stop & pick up the 3 Seeley boys, from their other grandparents!  They'll be spending the night with us & be here 2 more days.  So I think I'll pick up a Casey's Pizza for our supper & then hopefully watch a movie with the boys & Deke & call it a day!

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE



No comments:

Post a Comment