Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2019

'Above the Clouds'

Check out this bright & cheery card!!  I used the Follow Your Art DSP!  

I made a card using this same stamp set & layout for my Spring Fling that I had in April.  I just used different DSP & card stock colors.  You can CLICK HERE TO SEE THAT CARD!
stamp set:  'Above the Clouds' & 'Itty Bitty Greetings'
card stock:
  • Coastal Cabana-5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 1 1/4" & 4 1/4"; 2 3/4" strip (stamp balloons on here & punch out); 1/2" strip (for balloon top)
  • So Saffron- 2 3/4" strip (stamp balloon on here & punch out)
  • Whisper White- 4 x 51/4" (for inside of card, stamp clouds in upper right corner), 1 1/2" strip (for balloon top)
designer paper:  Follow Your Art- 2 3/4 x 5 1/4"; 5 1/4 x 1"; 1" strip (for balloon top)
ink:  Coastal Cabana
other:  White Bakers Twine, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots (Pineapple Punch), Hot Air Balloon Punch, dimensionals, glue dots
 This is what it looks like when opened up.

You all know that I'm a punch girl- so I loved being able to just punch these balloons out!
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We played outside & I finally got my 4 pots of flowers planted.  Last night we all went to the races. It was Trey's birthday, so we had cake afterwards in the pits!!  Nathan won his heat & got 3rd in the main.  It was late when we got home.  

This morning we are up early & on the go.  I'll spend my day with the kids & try to help Manda out in getting some things ready for Trey's birthday party they are having tonight.  We'll go to Trey's party & then hurry home to sell hogs tonight at 9:30 p.m.  It will be a short night, as we sell hogs again early in the morning too. 


I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment