Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Little Truck!

This is the little truck that Drake & I made earlier this week for Trey's birthday!  Drake is my stamper!  He loves to stamp & stamps almost every day that he is here.

Isn't this truck just so cute!!  I love 3D items & this bundle is just adorable!  There are endless possibilities when creating with it.  This truck is pretty clean & simple.....Drake cut it out, glued it together with glue dots & fussy cut the wheels, windows & balloons.  I think he did a great job! 

This truck from the Ride with Me Bundle- stamp set & dies!  They are on page 55 in the Annual Catalog. Check them out!
Look how we stamped the balloons, fussy cut them out & wrote Trey's name on them!  

In this bundle there are a Christmas tree & pumpkins too, that can be stamped (& die cut if you want)- to put into the back of the truck.  Or you could put candy, make boxes, gifts, or many other things in the back of the truck. 

++++++++
Yesterday morning we were up early to sell hogs.  I then went to town & I ran some errands.  I then spent my day withe Brayden, Masen & Ainslee.  Brayden & I worked with his 4-H pigs & cleaned out his show box.  The Keokuk County Fair is a little over a month away.   So Brayden has been slopping his pigs.....as we want that rate of gain to be good.  His pigs were minimum weight when he weighed them in March- so hopefully then end up gaining good. 

Last night we went to watch the twins play baseball.  They did good.  It was chilly!  Who would have thought we'd have been wearing sweatshirts & had blankets at baseball games in the middle of June!  

This morning I'm up early to go get my hair cut!  I'll then spend the rest of my day stamping & helping Deke do some things outside on the farm.  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment