Pages

Friday, June 14, 2019

Trey is 5 years old!

Last night we had Trey's 5th birthday party with lots of family joining us!  There were about 30 of us!  The weather was nice & we enjoyed a great evening together on the Seeley's backyard patio.  We had walking tacos, watermelon & yummy cupcakes that my friend Cherie made!  

Trey's birthday theme was super hero's.  So here is Captain America's shield- which is a 'quicky' card I whipped up right before we headed out the door.  He liked it!  So that was good!  I thought it turned out cute!!
 Here are the products that I used-
  • The words- from the 'Perennial Birthday' stamp set & it is still currently available!
  • The star- retired punch.
  • The circles- 1 1/2" Circle Punch & then the next 2 are from the Layering Circle Dies & then the biggest one is from a bowl out of my kitchen cupboard that I traced around & fussy cut out with my Paper Snips.
  • The DSP- is retired.  
+++++++++=
Yesterday was a busy day with 4 of the kids.  It was nice & we were outside for part of the morning & awhile in the afternoon too.  The 3 little ones took pretty good naps & Drake got to play games on the ipad, while I browned meat for our birthday party supper.  Brody spent the day with his mom, helping her pick up the cupcakes, clean & get ready for Trey's birthday party! 
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and indoor
 Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, outdoor
 Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling, people sitting and outdoor
 Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting
 Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting and table
 Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people sitting, child, table and outdoor
 Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting, shoes, child and outdoor
 Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people sitting and child
We sold hogs last night after Trey's party.  The semi got here 9:30 p.m.  So it is a short night for us, as we are up early at 5 this morning & headed back out to mark, sort & load hogs again.  
I'll then spend my day with the 3 Wood kids.  And tonight Deke & I are going with the Wood family to Memphis, Missouri racing.  The Seeley boys have a baseball game & I hate to miss it, but we'll go to one of their games next week.  
Gotta run.
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment