Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

The Little Blue Truck!

I got this 'Ride with Me' Bundle last week.  Drake & I played with the Truck Ride Dies- you can CLICK HERE TO SEE THAT TRUCK!

And over the weekend I made this CUTE fall card with the stamp set!  You all know that I love fall!  I just couldn't resist making a card with the NEW Terracotta Tile In Color & pumpkins!!  I think it turned out super cute! 

This truck reminds me of a favorite book around our home called- The Little Blue truck.  If you haven't ever read it, it is a great children's collections of books!  I have read them all MANY TIMES over the years.  The Little Blue Truck was Brody's favorite book when he was little.  And we still read it about once a week around here!
stamp set:  'Ride with Me'
card stock:  Pacific Point; Terracotta Tile, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Pressed Petals Specialty DSP
ink:  Black Memento
stampin' blends:  Light & Dark Crumb Cake, Light Smoky Slate, Light Night of Navy, Light Basic Black, Light Mossy Meadow, Dark Calypso Coral
other:  3/8" Denim Ribbon, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day full of stamping!  I worked outside for a little bit this morning & then spent the rest of the day stamping!  The kids didn't get home until mid afternoon, so I didn't have anyone here with me. 

Last night we picked up my mom & went to Brayden's baseball game.  His team won.  He had a few good plays.  He pitched some & did a good job!  When we got home I worked on assembling swaps that I've been working on. 

This morning I'm up early to stamp & get my stamp mess cleaned up, as the kids will be here soon.  I'll spend my day with Masen & Ainslee today.  Tonight Deke & I hope to make a quick trip to Menards to get the kennel for Cocoa.  So we'll see how our day goes.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: