Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

'Sailing Home'

Are you needing a great guy card?  Father's Day is just a few days away!  And this card would work perfectly for that!  

This is one of the cards that everyone joining me at my June monthly classes made.  I love the way it turned out!  This is just an awesome bundle!  It is the Sailing Home Bundle.  Check out pg. 144-146 in the Annual Catalog. 

stamp set:  'Sailing Home'
card stock:
  • Night of Navy-
  • Soft Suede-
  • Sahara Sand-
  • Very Vanilla-
designer paper:  Come Sail Away DSP
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Smooth Sailing Dies, Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
This is what it looks like when it is opened up!
++++++++
Yesterday I spent my day with Brayden, Masen & Ainslee.  I didn't think Brayden was going to be here, as he was going to 4-H Camp.  He went to camp, but not until 6:00 last night.  So he was here to work with his 4-H pigs & help Papa on the farm again today.  He loves being a farmer!  

Last night we all went to Brody & Drake's baseball game.  My mom & Deke's parents went too.  We then all went uptown for supper afterwards, sat around the fountain at the courthouse & got some ice cream!  

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for most of the morning.  He'll then head to Mt. Pleasant for a meeting.  I'll spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.  

Today is Trey's birthday!!  Can you believe he is if 5 years old already!  Wow- where does time go?  We'll celebrate his birthday tonight at the races together- cheering on "Uncle" Nathan!  We'll have his birthday party tomorrow night at their home & celebrate then.   

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment