Pages

Friday, June 7, 2019

'Good Morning Magnoilia'

This is an awesome bundle!!!  This bundle is jam packed full with LOTS of great coordinating products- big & small flower images, several words (I love the font), cool coordinating dies, beautiful designer paper, pretty ribbon & twine, a neat embossing folder, cork embellishments & Memories & More pack!  WOW!!!!!!!

I first saw this bundle when I was at Stampin' Up! On Stage in Minneapolis in April.  I can honestly say it wasn't my favorite bundle out of the ones that they showed us.  But I had alot of my Iowa Inkers team with me & many of them my team loved it!  I told them that they were going to make me like it!  And honestly.....the more I play with it & use it, the more I love it!!  There are tons of ideas using it that I've seen & they are all just gorgeous! 
stamp set:  'Good Morning Magnolia'
card stock:
  • Petal Pink-
  • Mossy Meadow-
  • Whisper White-
designer paper:  Magnolia Lane DSP
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Petal Pink, Light & Dark Mossy Meadow
other:  Wink of Stella, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Magnolia Memory Dies, Clear Epoxy Droplets, 3/8" Scalloped Lace Trim, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!  We were on the go all day long!  The 3 big boys are done with this weeks basketball camp now.  So we won't be going back & forth to town today.  
Last night the 3 Seeley boys stayed all night with Uncle Nathan & Aunt Sarah, as we sell hogs early this morning, so I needed them to help out with the boys.  Last night I worked on catching up on my farm bookwork & then cutting card stock.  Deke worked outside on the farm catching up & he finally called it a night & came in about 10:00, for a late supper!
So we had a short night & are up at 5 this morning & headed outside.  We'll mark, sort & load hogs.  The trucker pulled in here last night about 10:00 & slept in his truck.  So we'll wake him up when we are ready to start loading.  When we are done I'll hurry into the house & get ready for Sarah to bring all of the kids here at 8:00. Tonight the twins have a baseball game.  And after that I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock! 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment