Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Daisy Lane Bundle

It is simple Saturday.......and I have a super cute & simple card to share with you!!

One of my favorite things is punches!  And when I saw this cute little Daisy punch in the Annual Catalog I was just thrilled!  There are just endless possibilities that you can use when creating with it.  And then to top it off, we have these adorable Perennial Essence Centers to add to the center of the Daisy too!  Aren't they cool!  They are fuzzy & look & feel so real!
The main piece of this card came from a piece of the Pressed Petals Specialty DSP!  It is one of my favorite new DSP packs......as it has some of my favorite colors in it!
Here is what the piece of 12x12 DSP looks like that I used.  I just cut out the lower right hand corner piece, added a little Daffodil Delight card stock behind it & adhered it to the Mossy Meadow base.  I finished it off with punched out daisies, some lace trim & a little banner for the words. 

There are 4 daisies on this card & normally I do not use even numbers when I add things that I create......but there were already 4 daisies on this DSP.  So I just made 4 of them out of Whisper White card stock & the Medium Daisy punch.  I then added a dimensional to the back of them & covered up the photographed daisies that were on the DSP. 

So what do you think?  Do you like quick & simple cards?  Well- this one is just perfect for you then!
 
stamp set:  'Daisy Lane'
card stock:  
  • Mossy Meadow- 4 1/4 x 11- score at 5 1/4" for the card base
  • Daffodil Delight- 2 1/4 x 3/8"; 4 1/8 x 4 7/8"
  • Whisper White- 2" strip- punch out 8 flowers & layer 2 on top of each other to make 4 flowers total; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  4 x 4 3/4"
ink:  Mossy Meadow
other: Perennial Essence Center; Paper Snips (to flap the ends of the words); Medium Daisy Punch; Dimensionals, Glue Dots; 3/8" Scalloped Lace Trim
+++++
Yesterday was a long day.  It started out early on the farm, selling hogs.  I then worked on some stamping stuff & had a chiropractor appointment.  We got quite a storm (luckily no damage at our house)- just lots of rain & wind.  I didn't end up having any kids, except Brayden was here for awhile in the afternoon.  When Deke got home from his meeting I had to go back out & help him with the pigs.  We had some escapes that somehow got their gate open & they were having fun playing & running around in the mud.  We finally got them all rounded up & back in the their pen.  Last night I burnt the midnight oil stamping!

This morning I'm up early to stamp.  We have Ainslee's birthday party this afternoon.  I'll then come home & burn the midnight oil stamping again......I'm creating & getting ready for my class I have tomorrow with my N. Liberty group.  Deb is our hostess!!  And I can't wait to see everyone & stamp together!  I have some super cute things to share! 

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment