Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Season to Season Wreath Kit

Here is my Halloween swag I made & put on my Season to Season Wreath.   This is a kit & all of the supplies come in this kit (except the stamp set & ink pads are add ons).  There are pre-cut images for you to stamp on, twine for your swap, ribbon for your hanger, foam wreath & pre-cut leaves too, plus more.  There are also leaves for Fall/Thanksgiving & trees for the Christmas swags. 
It is cute & was lots of fun to make.  Now I'll be able to trade out the different swags & ribbons for the other upcoming holidays.

Yesterday was a long day!!  It was full of lots of stamping!!  I enjoyed my day with everyone that joined me for my Halloween Treats class.  As soon as everyone left I headed off to the races.  Nathan started 12th & finished about there too.  The track was pretty much a follow the leader one.  At least there were no wrecks all night & nothing got torn up, so I guess that is a plus.  It was late when we got home.  

My night was a short one, as I was up really early this morning to finish cutting card stock & getting all packed up.  Today is my monthly class in N. Liberty & Denise is our hostess this month.  So I'm loading the car & heading out soon.  We have a big group coming today to stamp!  I can't wait to see everyone & share.  I have 6 super cute cards created for everyone to make.

Tonight when I get home I'll be cleaning up the tables/chairs & things from yesterdays class- so I'll have our house back in order & ready for my boys coming tomorrow morning.  

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment