Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

It's another pretty snowflake card

This snowflake card is one of my Christmas Card Class cards.  It is similar to a card I made for a swap last month- but I used a different stamp set.  You can see that card HERE!

This card is a simple, yet elegant one.   It love the sparkle that the silver sequins add to this card.
stamp set:  'Flurry of Wishes'
card stock:  Marina Mist, Whisper White
ink:  Marina Mist
other:  Snow Flurry Punch, Silver Sequins, Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Extra Large Oval Punch
+++++
I had a full weekend of stamping!  It was great to see everyone & share with them!!  And Deke had a full weekend of working in the field.  It is another new week & a busy one here.  We are both off to our other jobs this morning.  He is choring & then headed to the courthouse for a board meeting.  And I'm off to pick up the boys & spend my day with them.  
 
Tonight Deke & I will be burning the midnight oil working with him in the field again & I'll be a stamping!! 
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment