Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

A sparkly poinsettia!

Here is another poinsettia card.  This is one of my Christmas Card Class options too!  It has lots of sparkle in it with all of the gold.  It is very pretty in person.
stamp set: 'Reason for the Season'
card stock:   Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Gold Foil, Whisper White
ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow
other:  Paper Snips, Gold Cord, Gold Sequins, Fine Tip Glue Pen, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
 ++++++

Yesterday was a full day with all 4 boys.  Then last night Sarah stamped return addresses on invites & rsvp's, plus put on postage stamps.  And Aunt Kathy & I assembled wedding invites, since I got them all cut last night.  We are gaining on getting them all done.  I burnt the midnight oil again working on them last night.  I'll hopefully get them finished up on Friday night so that they go out in the mail on Saturday.

I'm off early this morning to pick up the boys.  Both Manda & Nathan have early meetings today.  Deke is home today & will be putting back together nursery's- as we are gearing up for our new baby piggies to arrive.  I am hoping maybe Papa will take the twins with him for a couple of hours sometime today, as that would only leave me with the 2 little boys.  Brayden is going home with Aunt Kathy so he can ride in the combine with Uncle Jerry after school today.  So I'll see him later tonight.  

My UPS man arrives about 4:00 pm for deliveries & today he'll be bringing some card stock & ribbons that I need to hurry & get cut & folded for tonight's class.  As tonight is my monthly Stampin' Night here at our home.  I have a house full of friends coming to stamp with me!  Everyone will be making 6 cards.  So today is going to be another super busy day!!  And I pray that I can get everything done.

Gotta run....
I hope you have a special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment