Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

A 'Festive Fireplace' Easel card

Check out this pretty holiday scene.  This card was another one of my Holiday Extravaganza cards. 
I love the look of the fire/logs stamped on the vellum.  It makes them really pop out!

And it is an easel card....look at it when it open & standing up!  

stamp set:  'Festive Fireplace' & 'Oh What Fun' 
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Cajun Crazy, Whisper White, Garden Green, Vellum
ink:  Basic Black Archival 
markers:  Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler
other:  Big Shot, Festive Fireside Framelit Dies, Paper Snips, 1" circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

++++
Yesterday morning Susie's Hair Hut was open for business & I got Brody, Drake & Trey's hair all cut.  When the boys left I headed out to help Deke & we worked on the farm all night.
This morning I'm off to pick up the boys.  We'll run Brayden to school & then head back out to our farm.  Deke has a meeting this morning.  And then he is hoping it will be dry enough he can work in the field this afternoon/evening.  When the boys head home I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping!  I have class on Sunday to get ready for!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment