Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A clean & simple Poinsettia!

Check out this pretty poinsettia card.  It is a clean & simple one that I created for my Holiday Extravaganza class.  This poinsettia is made with a punch!!  Isn't that cool!
stamp set: 'Reason for the Season'
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, very Vanilla, Gold Glimmer Papaer
designer paper:  Home for Christmas
ink:  Cherry Cobbler
other:  Festive Flowers Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 1 3/4" Circle Punch (to build your poinsettia petals on)

I love the sparkle in the middle of this poinsettia.  I used our Gold Glimmer 12x2 Paper & the Festive Flowers Builder Punch.


+++++
Susie's Hair Hut was open for business last night & I got Nathan's hair cut.  Now I need to find time this week to get everyone else's hair cut too.  I then worked on getting caught up on some of the piles that had accumulated the past 2 weeks or so because I had been getting ready for my Holiday Extravaganza class every spare minute I had available.  I also rode in the tractor with Deke for an hour or so from about 11 p.m. to 12 a.m. too.  Our schedules have both been so busy I feel like we haven't hardly had a chance to talk & see each other.  He worked in the field most of the night & came in early this morning.  We are suppose to get quite a bit of rain starting around noon today & he is wanting to get as much done as he can.  Gosh if it rains- maybe both of us will get to go to bed early tonight for a change!

Deke is out to chore & will be headed back out to the field until it rains.  I'm off this morning to pick up 4 of my boys for the day.  Then tonight I am going with Sarah, Manda & Jenn for their wedding dress alterations at my friend Sharlene's home.  I'll come home & I hope to get caught up on my piles of bookwork tonight.

Gotta run......I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment