Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2015

A Halloween Treat using the Pillow Box thinlit!

Today is my other Halloween Treats class.  This is the pillow box treat that everyone attending will be making!  I have a house full coming to our home to stamp with me today!  Woo Hoo!
stamp set:  'Howl-o-ween Treat'
card stock: Very Vanilla
designer paper: Happy Hauntings
ink:  Basic Black Archival
markers:  Crushed Curry, Tangelo Twist, Rich Razzleberry
other: Big Shot, Pillow Box Die, Boo to You Framelits Die, Basic Rhinestones, Spider Web Doilies, Dimensionals, Into The Woods Ribbon (Rich Razzleberry)
++++++
 

I've had a really busy & long week.....and I still lots to do for my classes I have all weekend.  Sunday night I'm going to crash!

I spent my whole night last night, into wee hours this morning cutting card stock!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment