Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Fall leaves!

Check out these 3 beautiful fall leaf cards!  They are ones I created for my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza class this weekend!   These cards include 2 of my favorite stamp sets- 'Vintage Leaves' & Gorgeous Grunge'! (And these cards have a card keeper too that everyone will be making to keep them & the envelopes in too.....I'll share more about that sometime soon!)

I'll hopefully get caught up the first part of next week & I'll update this post with the supplies I used here for making these cards.
+++++++

I've been a super busy bee working on my upcoming event this weekend!  I've spent alot of time creating & getting ready for this big event!  Woo Hoo!  Be sure you check back again soon as I'll be sharing projects from this class here for the next few weeks. 

This morning I'm off to pick up all of the boys.  When they leave tonight I'll be headed out to help Deke on the farm sorting hogs to sell & then I'll be a stamping away, burning the midnight oil again, when I get in.

Deke is gone this morning to a meeting.  This afternoon he is hoping that the ground will be dry enough tomorrow afternoon for him to return to the field.  As we had a storm roll through here late yesterday afternoon & we were without power for a couple of hours.  Thankfully there was no damage to anything.  We did have some small hail too.  It was nice he was in for supper (by 9:00) last night.  And he even cooked so that I could keep on stamping!

Gotta run....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment