Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

'Jingle All the Way'

Here is a pretty Christmas card that everyone joining me for my October monthly classes got to make.  I always love black & white cards.....and this designer paper is beautiful!!

AND this card is also one that you can choose for my Annual Christmas Card Class too!  
stamp set: 'Jingle All The Way'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White
designer paper:  Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Paper
ink: Basic Black Archival
other:  Big Shot, Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dits, Iced Rhinestone Embellishments, Whisper White 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots

+++++
Oh my gosh....we were all exhausted last night.  We were on the go the whole day yesterday!  Baby piggies, a new dog- Cocoa & everything else.  We were on the go 100 mph all day long. 

The shelter ladies were in awhh over the boys & their love of animals & warmth towards Cocoa.  They took pictures to publish on their website.  I had tears when Trey was hugging & lovin on Cocoa.  She is so sweet.  And still very much a hyper puppy!  We have some work ahead of us to get her to calm down & mellow out.  I took her on a walk around the farm & she is very curious.  She didn't care for the piggies- she was afraid of them.  She isn't sure about our outdoor cats.....but I bet they end up sleeping together within a few weeks.  I was very impressed with the Noah's Ark Shelter in Fairfield.  Some day the boys & I are going to go down to just visit & see all of the animals.  It was very clean, open & very much live a home.  Not at all what I had pictured in my mind.  They obviously love their pets & it definitely shows.  

Brayden was in heaven last night with a new dog & getting to ride with papa in the tractor last night.  
I burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff & Deke burnt it working in the field again. 

This morning I'm off to pick up the boys.  We'll run Brayden to school & then come home to spend the day outside getting to know Cocoa better & getting her use to us & living here.  Right now she is tied up on a long cable so that she can get onto the porch, play in the yard & still sleep in her dog house......but I don't want her tied up for too long.  So now we have to train her to stay here & have me not have to worry about where she is or her getting hurt.  We have an invisible line & shock color in our yard......so will work on training her with it in a week or so. 

Tonight will be the same old broken record around here.....I'll be stamping late & Deke will be working in the field late.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment