Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Here are the cards for my upcoming Christmas Card Class!

WOW!  I burnt the midnight oil last night creating these cards for my upcoming Christmas Card Class.  This big annual class is a favorite of many- including me.  It is a fun day of visiting, listening to Christmas music & creating together!

I tried really hard this year to make my Christmas cards clean & simple......as I didn't want to have them be bulky & have additional postage have to be paid for the mailing of them.

I think they all urned out cute!  What do you think?  Which one is your favorite one?  Which one are you going to be making this year for your Christmas card?

Deke was a very good critic for me last night.....as I asked him lots of questions on what do you think honey?  This one or that one?  This color or that color?  This direction or that direction?  Etc, Etc, Etc.  Bless him- he is awesome!!  

I am not sure which one of them is my favorite one.  It is actually probably the Soft Suede & Crumb Cake snowflake one.  I am a huge snowflake lover.....and this one is in non traditional colors, as I love all shades of brown.  But I really like the Nativity one in the grays & vellum too.  And then of course the Mossy Meadow Pine Tree one is one of the cards everyone made at my September classes.  It was a big hit at my classes & I've had a few requests that some wanted to make that for their Christmas cards this year.  So I granted their wish & it made it easier for me too not having to create another card too. 
++++++
Brayden's last FB game of the year was fun!  There were tons of people there & there were 3 FB games going on all at one time.  They played on the high school football field!  

This morning I'm off to pick up all of the boys & spend my day with them.  Tonight I'm a farmer again helping Deke.  And then I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping again!!  

I hope you have a very special Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment