Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A snowflake card!

This is another one of the cards for my upcoming Christmas card class.  So what do you think?  Isn't it pretty!  This is a totally me card.....love the colors & snowflakes are a favorite of mine too!  And whenever I can use a punch with something....that is a huge plus too!

Check out the little gold sequins I used inside the snowflakes.  I did this so that the card was flatter & you wouldn't have to spend an extra 22 cents to mail it.  I used the new fine tip glue pen to attach them.

stamp set:  'Flurry of Wishes'
card stock:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
ink:  Soft Suede
other:  Gold Sequins, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Snow Flurry Punch
++++++
I was just beat last night!!!  We had a fun day together yesterday.  Brayden didn't have school, so his Papa Mark brought him out to our home right after lunch  The boys played outside all afternoon & I sat on the porch & watched/listened to them while I placed some orders.  My wireless internet worked as long as I didn't go father than the porch.   It was a beautiful day out & we all enjoyed it!  

Last night Manda helped me figure out the printing for Nathan & Sarah's wedding invites.  And I got the invite itself designed too.  I ran into Nathan & Sarah's house to show them the invite & get their approval on it.  Now I need to find time to get them all printed, cut & stuck together so that we can get them mailed out soon.

This morning I'm headed in to pick up the boys.   After Brayden gets dropped off at school I'll be headed back out here to the farm with all 4 boys- Brody, Drake, Trey & Masen..  Deke is home all day working on the farm.  He has 3 buildings to get power washed this week.  We are trying to get everything done & ready for new baby piggies that arrive next Tuesday & Thursday.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment