Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

A sparkly Christmas card!

Check out this pretty card!  It is a simple, yet elegant one.  I used the beautiful set- 'Wonderland' from the Holiday Catalog & added Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to it.  It just sparkles & is breath taking in person!
How would you like to make this card for your Christmas cards this year?  This is just one of the 8 cards that I created & you can choose from for my upcoming Christmas Card Class.  You can CONTACT ME for more information on how you can make this card.  My Annual Christmas Card Class is on Saturday, November 14th!!   I also offer a kit to go for this class too.  

You can check out all of the cards I created for my upcoming Christmas card class HERE!

stamp set:  'Wonderland' & 'Embellished Ornaments' (words)
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Night of Navy, Whisper White
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Extra Large Oval Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dimensionals
+++++
Yesterday I had another fun day of stamping with lots of friends again.  Some of them stamped with me on both Saturday at my Halloween Treats class & Sunday at my October Card Class.  Woo Hoo!  It was great to see everyone & share.  

I got to stop & visit my dear friend Judy on my home from my class last night.  I enjoyed our chat!!  It was great to see her!  We made her a set of cards from our class & I gave them to her.  Her favorite card was the reindeer one......I'll post it for you to see tomorrow, so be sure to stop back by & check it out. 

Nathan made some Lasanga Soup & brought it out to us for supper, so I just had to warm it up, make a salad & some garlic bread to go with it & our supper was done!  (I trained him well didn't I!)

I spent my night entering orders & answering emails- catching up!

I still have tables/chairs & stamps everywhere from my Halloween Treats class.....so I got up early this morning to work on at least getting the family room all back to normal before I got get the boys & bring them out here.  

Deke is off to chore & then he is headed to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off soon to pick up the Seeley boys.  We have some errands to run this morning & I hope to make it to What Cheer to the bank too.  The boys will be excited to get to play in the park while we are over there.

Tonight Deke has a meeting in Fairfield.  And I will be working on wedding invites.  I have an idea for them & Steve & Manda have been working on the font/wording for them.....so I hope it all just clicks & works out as we have envisioned.  The card stock & supplies arrived on Friday!  We are using Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla card stock.  Once Sarah approves them- I'm planning on cutting & putting them together tomorrow night.  

I'll be burning the midnight oil tonight placing orders from my weekends classes & catching up on some farm bookwork too.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment