Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

'All Ye Faithful'!

Check out this simple card.  I stamped Mary, Joseph & baby Jesus image & then used the ornament framelit to cut them out.  It is really pretty......and this snowflake designer paper is really cool too.  It has an ombre look with shades of blues throughout the whole 12x12 sheet of it.  It is just gorgeous. 
stamp set:  'All Ye Faithful'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Whispser White, Night of Navy, Silver Foil
designer paper:  Season of Cheer 
ink:  Night of Nanvy
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Delicate Ornament Thinlit, Night of Navy 1/2" Seam Binding ribbon


++++++
We had a room full of stampers & all had a good time yesterday stamping together at my Holiday Extravaganza Class!  I'm so glad everyone joined me.  They all went home with a bag full of LOTS & LOTS of cards & projects all created with products from the Holiday Catalog.

This morning I'm off to stamp with some more friends again!  I'll then clean up/pack up from yesterdays class.  Deke will come over late this afternoon to help me put away tables/chairs & bring a truck load of things home from me, as I can't get everything in my car.  I'll put away & do what I have to do tonight.  I'm just beat!  I need to get some sleep & get caught up on things.  I need to get ready for my house full of boys in the morning too though.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment