Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

'Dove of Peace'

Check out this pretty dove card!  I love the gold embossing on the Blackberry Bliss card stock!
This was one of my Holiday Extravaganza cards.  When I first saw this stamp set it was low on my list of have to haves.  But this card is beautiful & it sure would make a pretty Christmas card.  Or it would work great for a baptism, first communion or confirmation card too!

stamp set:  'Dove Of Peace' & 'Your Presents (Joy word from)
card stock:  Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
designer paper: Gold Fancy Foil Vellum
ink:  Versamark & Blackberry Bliss
other:  Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Gold Embossing Powder, Extra Large Oval Punch, Gold Glitter Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

 +++++++
Last night Deke worked late on the farm & I did bookwork all night long.  

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to a meeting.  And I'm off to pick up the boys.  Tonight I'm a farmer.....and will be outside helping Deke mark, sort & load hogs. 

I hope you have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment