Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2015

A beautiful fall card!

This was a card that everyone who joined me for one of my October classes made this month.
I LOVE IT!  Yep.....I'm in a vellum moode.  This time I used the embossing folder & embossed it.  Isn't it beautiful!
stamp set:  'Thankful Forest Friends' & 'Acorny Thank You'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Vellum
ink:  Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Crazy & Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip
other:  Big Shot, Woodland Embossing Folder, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Linen Thread, Banner Triple Punch, Paper Piercing Mat, Paper Piercing Tool, Mini Silver Brads, Acorn Builder Punch, Sponges

++++++
I will update this post sometime soon.....honestly I've had an awful busy & sad week & I am beat & off to bed.  I burnt the midnight oil again stamping & trying to get caught up on bookwork too.

This morning I'll be up bright & early & I'll spend every spare minute I have for the next week creating & cutting card stock!!  I pray that I have good mojo this weekend in creating!  My plan for the day today is to not leave the house & be home alone!  So we'll see how that goes.   Deke will be choring & spending his day/night in the fields again.  

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment