Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

A Poinsettia Christmas card!

Here is another one of the cards I created for my upcoming Christmas Card Class.
stamp set:  'Reason for the Season'
card stock:  Real Red, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White
ink:  Real Red, Cucumber Crush
other:  Big Shot, Boughs & Berries Embossing Folder, Lots of Labels Framelits, Gold Sequins, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 

I burnt the midnight oil making wedding invitations!!  I have them all cut now!  Just need to emboss, punch corners & assemble!  Amanda came tonight & got them all printed for me.  Aunt Kathy came for awhile & punched & assembled circles.......so we are gaining!

Deke has a meeting this morning.  I'm off to pick up the boys!  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again working on wedding invitations.   Sarah & Aunt Kathy are both coming tonight to help.  I would LOVE to get them all done.  I don't think that will happen- but we are really going to try.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment