Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

It is a cool gold deer!

Here is a pretty gold embossed deer.  This card was one of the cards that everyone joining me at my October classes got to make.  It is also one of my Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack cards too!
Embossing always is gives me warm fuzzies.  The very first time I saw something embossed I thought it was just the coolest thing I had ever seen.  I just love hearing the ooohhhsss and awwwhhhss as those at a class see something being embossed.

stamp set:  'Jolly Christmas'
card stock:  Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Sarhara Sand, Gold Foil
ink:  Versamark
other:  Big Shot, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Banner Triple Punch, Circle Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Gold Sequins, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Gold Metallic Foil Doilies, Gold Cording, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Gold Embossing Powder
++++
I spent my whole day/night stamping- creating projects for my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza class that I am hosting next Saturday!  I have lots of cool projects to share this day & can't wait!

I'll be spending every spare minute I have stamping today too.  Manda & I are going to be gone for a couple of hours this afternoon with Sarah & her mom.  They invited us to a class to paint a wooden snowman!  I'm sure it will be alot of fun!  

Ok.....gotta get back to stamping!!
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment