Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2015

'All Ye Faithful'

Here is another one of my Christmas Card Class cards.  I stamped Mary, Joseph & baby Jesus in a cut out ornament from the Delicate Ornament Thinlit Dies.  I think that it is very pretty!  It is a simple elegance.....and the silver just makes it pop. 
stamp set: 'All Ye Faithful'
card stock:  Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Winter Wonderland Vellum, Silver Foil
ink: Basic Gray Archival
other: Big Shot, Delicate Ornament Thinlit Die, Silver Cording, Paper Piercing Mat, Paper Piercing Tool, Mini Silver Brads, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
I have had a super busy week & have stamp classes all weekend.  I burnt the midnight oil last night after work working on things for them.

Woo Hoo!  I'm off to Julie's party today!  We'll have lots of fun making Christmas cards!

Deke is going to start working in the field with the tank wagon today.......he'll be putting in alot of late nights & long hours on the farm- in between meetings this coming week.  

Tonight I'll probably be home alone & I'll be a stamping fool again!  I have 2 stamp classes tomorrow.  Lorrie & Chris are my hostesses!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment