Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Check out my holiday sampler!

Here is a quick post.......

This is the holiday sampler that I created for my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza event that I'm having this coming Saturday!  I have LOTS of projects for everyone to come make with me.  I am excited about this big event & I hope everyone joining me is too!

So what do you think of my sampler?  I was trying to make it cute, yet simple enough for many stampers to be able to make it & all of the other projects- all in one day.  My goal was to design a sampler that would showcase the holiday season for both December & January!  I am not sure which block is my favorite.  I love the words in the center; the cottage & trees with the glitter snow is very pretty in person; the snowflake is very pretty (as I am a snowflake lover) & the little snowman is soooo cute with his scarf & snow.

Oh wow- I've been a stamping fool!!  This is going to be a long week with lots to get done. 

I'm off to pick up the boys for the day!  And tonight I'll be a stampin' again!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment