Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2015

'All Ye Faithful'

Here is another one of my Christmas Card Class cards.  Check out these 3 wisemen...and notice the Boughs & Berries Embossing Folder along the edges here.  This is a simple yet elegant card.  I think that the gold foil strip in the middle just adds so much to this. 
stamp set:  'All Ye Faithful'
card stock:  Early Spresson, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Big Shot, Boughs & Berries Embossing Folder, Circle Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals
+++++
We had a fun time at Julie's party yesterday with her & her friends.  She is a dear friend & I enjoyed getting to visit with her & see her family.  I was happy that Taylor was home from college & got to stamp with us too.

Deke worked late in the field last night with the tractor & tank.  I rode one round with him & took out his supper.  Then I burnt the midnight oil cutting cardstock for today's classes.  Lorrie & Chris are my hostesses for my 2 classes I have today.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone & getting to stamp again today!!

I'm headed out bright & early this morning......

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment