Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2015

A stunning card using 'Wonderland'!

This stamp set has to be one of my favorites in the Holiday Catalog!  It just has soooo many possibilities for uses of it.  It is definitely a stamp set I know I've used a ton & have gotten the goodies out of.
Woo Hoo!!!!  Today is my Holiday Extravaganza class!  I can't wait to spend my day stamping with everyone that is joining me.  This is one of the many cards that everyone will get to make today!  I can't wait for them to see all of the projects that I've created for them to be making today!

The inspiration from this beautiful card came from my demonstrator friend BJ Peters.  I just think that it is just stunning!  It almost looks like a picture or a scene out a window.


stamp set:  'Wonderland'
card stock:  Marina Mist, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
ink:  Marina Mist, Always Artichoke
other:  Big Shot, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Banner Triple Punch, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers
+++++++

I am headed out the door soon to haul everything over to the building I'm renting today for my event.  Deke & I went over last night & set up tables & chairs.  Deke is going with me this morning too to help me get everything over there (it takes more than one vehicle) & he'll help me carry everything in too.  He also helped me with the food preparation last night too.  Guess I'm lucky that it rained yesterday & it was too wet for him to be in the field.  It was nice to have him home with me- even though our visiting consisted of my standing up cutting card stock & him watching the baseball game just a few feet away.  How lucky I am that he helps me & he is lucky that I can help him on the farm too! 

Ok....gotta run....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment