Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

'All Ye Faithful'

I love this card!  This was another card that I created for my October classes.  A couple of year ago I did a nativity scene layout & adapted it for this new set 'All Ye Faithful' that is currently in the Holiday Catalog.  I thought it turned out really cute!  This is also one of the cards that is for my upcoming Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack too.  And it was also one of the cards that I did at Julie's Christmas card class earlier this month. 
stamp sets:  'All Ye Faithful' & 'Hardwood' background stamp
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Gold Glimmer Paper
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Neutrals Candy Dots, Medium Star Punch, Dimensionals

I will get caught up on supplies that I used once I get through this week.  I have my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza class this coming weekend.  When I get off work I'll be burning the midnight oil each night & working on things for this class every spare minute this week.

This morning I'm off to pick up the boys.  And Deke is off to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly meeting.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment