Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

'All Ye Faithful'

I made this card with some of the left over pieces laying on my counter, after I was done creating Christmas cards for my annual Christmas Card Class on Wednesday night.

I really like this stamp set- 'All Ye Faithful'.  It is beautiful!  It is just a very modern, yet stylish- just an elegant stamp set.  
If you look closely here, you can see the new Boughs & Berries Embossing Folder that I used around the outside edges of this card.   It too is pretty cool!!

stamp set:  'All Ye Faithful'
card stock:  Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Gold Foil
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Big Shot, Boughs & Berries Embossing Folder, Circle Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals
+++++
Last night was a late night on the farm helping Deke.  When I got in I started stamping!  I burnt the midnight oil & got all of my cards created for this months classes before I went to bed!  I had great mojo last night & I'm thankfully everything clicked.  Now to get everything all cut for them.   I will get pictures taken of them & get them posted here on my blog sometime in the next few days so that you can see them!  I look forward to sharing with everyone joining me this month to stamp!

This morning I'll head out early to Nathan & Sarah's home to get their boys.   Sarah has to be at work early everyday & Nathan has an early meeting again today too.  Their boys & I will then go to Manda's & get the 3 Seeley boys.  We'll all take Brayden to school & then the 4 boys & I will head back out to our home on the farm for the day.  

Tonight is the first night of the Southern Iowa Fall Challenge Races.  I am still up in the air whether I will have enough done to feel like I can go with my family or not.  Whether I go or not I pray that Nathan has good luck!  

Gotta run.....I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment