Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Here are the cards for my upcoming Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack!

Check out all of these cards!  You can come make any of them with me on Saturday, November 14, 2015 at our home!  I have lots of choices for you to choose from this year.  Some of them are cards that we've made at my monthly September & October classes too!  

EMAIL ME  if you'd like more information about this class!

Here are all of the different stamp sets/bundles that I have used to create these cards.  

 *          'Jingle All The Way' BUNDLE- Holiday Catalog- pg. 12

*          'Embellished Ornaments' BUNDLE- Holiday Catalog- pg. 15

*          'All Yea Faithful'- Holiday Catalog- pg. 20

*          'Wonderland'- Holiday Catalog- pg. 23

*          'Flurry of Wishes' BUNDLE- Holiday Catalog- pg. 25

*          'Jolly Christmas'- Holiday Catalog- pg. 27

*          'Reason for the Season'- Holiday Catalog- pg. 31


No comments:

Post a Comment