Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

A pretty cardinal!

This is another card I created for my Holiday Extravaganza class.  It is clean & simple too!  This is such an easy & neat 2 step stamping set to use!  And I think the card turned out really pretty. 
stamp set: 'Joyful Season'
card stock:  Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
designer paper:  Season of Cheer
ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Archival Basic Black
markers:  Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie
other:  Big Shot, Circle Thinlits, Cerry Cobbler Thick Bakers Twine, Triple Banner Punch 
+++++
Last night the girls & I went to try on dresses for the wedding.  I made supper when I got home & then Susie's Hair Hut was open for business & I got Deke's hair cut.  I did some bookwork & tried to catch up on my piles of things. 

I'm off to pick up the boys this morning.  Deke is choring & then he is headed to the office.  We both have appointments this morning to get our flu shots too.  

Since we got quite a bit of rain Deke should be in by 8 or so tonight- so that will be nice.   I need to figure out cards for my November classes & get some more bookwork done.  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment