Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

LOVE these snowflakes!!

I love these snowflakes!  Isn't this a pretty card!  This is one of the cool cards we made when I attended Susan's class when I was in St. George, Utah last night.  
There are A LOT of snowflakes here!  It is just a stunning card!

stamp set:  'Flurry of Wishes'
card stock:  Whisper White, Pool Party
ink:  Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay
other:  Big Shot, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Iced Rhinestones, Silver Cording Trim, Snow Flurry Punch, Flower Medallion Punch, Basic Rhinestones

+++++
I had a perfect group that joined me to stamp last night!  We all had a great time together creating!

I'm off early again this morning to Nathan & Sarah's to get their boys & then headed to Manda's to pick up her 3 boys.  We'll take Brayden to school & then head out to our home for the day. 

Everyone is going racing tonight in Donnellson.  I'll be home alone.  I have tons of creating to do & card stock to cut, plus wedding invites to finish up too!  I hope Nathan has good luck & I'll patiently await text messages throughout the night to hear how things are going.  

Tomorrow I have a Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack at Julies' home.  I'm looking forward to it!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment