Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

My scarecrow!

Here is my scarecrow card.  This is one of the projects everyone will be making at my Holiday Extravaganza class tomorrow!


stamp set:  'Hardwood' Background stamp
card stock:  Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Hello Honey, Pumpkin Pie
ink:  Early Espresso
marker:  Basic Black
other:  Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, Neutrals Candy Dots, Tree Builder Punch (triangle for the nose), Owl Builder Punch (circles for the eyes), dimensionals, glue dots
++++++++

Still lots to do to finish getting ready for tomorrow's big class.

Brayden & I are off to pick up Masen & then the 3 Seeley boys!  We'll take Brayden to school & head out to our home for the day.

After work Deke & I will head over to set up tables & chairs in SE.  I'll finish getting the groceries I need for tomorrow, cook & finish cutting card stock....

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment