Pages

Monday, December 17, 2018

'Nothing Sweeter'!


Check out this cut out Christmas Tree!!  I used the Sweetly Stitched Framelits to cut out the tree.  I then used the Layering Circles Framelits & cut it out.  And then I layered a piece of the All Is Bright DSP behind it.  
It was fun putting this card together!!  I actually just used some pieces that are laying in my scrap pile.  I used this stamp set & these card stock colors when creating one of my cards for my Holiday Extravaganza that I had in October.  You can SEE THAT CARD BY CLICKING HERE!

stamp set:
card stock:
designer paper:
ink:
other:
+++++++++
I had a busy weekend full of calendar classes.  This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to finish assembling a bunch of cards that I need to get in the mail today for a swap with some other demonstrators that I'm in.  I'll then head to town to take the twins to school & spend my day with 3 little ones.  This afternoon we get baby piggies here on the farm- so the 3 kids & me will be headed outside to spend the afternoon helping Deke with the baby piggies!  The 3 big boys will ride the bus here after school. 

Tonight when everyone is gone home I'll be a stamping fool!!  I have lots of cards for swaps to get created this week & in the mail! 

Gotta run.
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment