Pages

Monday, December 10, 2018

My August Calendar Page!

Isn't this page just so cute!  OH my how I love this little frog!!  What an adorable little guy he is!  

Here is another SNEAK PEEK!  This stamp set is called- 'So Hoppy Together'!!  Is a NEW 2019 Sale-a-bration stamp set & will be FREE with a $50 order starting January 3, 2019!  You will want to add it to your Wish List of things to get!

stamp set:  So Hoppy Together' & 'Petal Palette' (dots)
card stock:
  • Granny Apple Green- 4x4"
  • Basic Black- 2 3/4" Strip (to punch out circle); 4 x 3/4"; 2 1/2 x 2"
  • Whisper White-  2 1/2" Strip (to stamp frog onto & punch out)
  • Real Red- 1" strip (to stamp words onto); 3/4" strip (to punch heart out of)
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Granny Apple Green
other:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Retired Heart Punch, Dimensionals
++++++++
Yesterday was a long day- as I was gone all day.  But it sure was a fun day!!  We all had a great time stamping calendars together.  I'm glad that everyone could join me.   I am thankful for Ruth & Rita's help all day!!  They were truly a God sent!   I was beat last night when I got home.  I got the car unloaded, did a few things that I had to get done & called it a day/night.  

This morning Deke is up early to chore & then he has his weekly board meeting.  I'm headed to town to get the boys, take the twins to  school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  We will go to story & craft time at the Library later this morning.  Then tonight we have a special visitor coming to our home for his annual visit- SANTA!!  And our kids will all be here for supper!  Fun!  Fun! Fun!!!  Nathan is smoking a pork loin for us & I'm making the cheesy potatoes & some frozen sweet corn!  Plus we'll bake some sugar cookies too! 

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-

SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. Love your calendars! Congratulations on $1 MILLION SALES! AWESOME

    ReplyDelete