Pages

Friday, December 7, 2018

My May Calendar Page!

Here are some more Sneak Peeks!!  Check out my May Calendar page!  It is clean, simple & cute!  

Oh.......we have a NEW Butterfly punch!!  I'm so excited about it.  Check out the little butterfly in the bottom corner of the calendar page here.  

I added the Clear Wink of Stella to the center of the flowers & over the top of the butterfly!  

There is NEW Calypso Coral 3/8" Satin ribbon.  I used it in the upper corner.  It ties nice & is great!  

The Flower/Lace image stamp set is called 'Lovely Lattice' & is NEW in the 2019 Sale-a-bration Catalog!  Yep- you can get this stamp set for FREE with a $50 product purchase.  

The butterfly is from the 'Butterfly Gala' & in the NEW 2019 Occasions Catalog & the punched out with the coordinating Butterfly Duet Punch.  This punch as a small & large butterfly both together!!  SO cool!

stamp sets:  'Lovely Lattice' & 'Butterfly Gala'- NEW in 2019
card stock:
  • Calypso Coral-  4x4" (calendar base); 3/4" Strip to stamp butterfly onto & punch out
  • Soft Seafoam- 4 x 1/2"; 2 x 2 1/2"
  • Whisper White- 1" strip (stamp words onto & punch out)
ink:  Calypso Coral
other:  Basic Pearl, Calypso Coral Satin Ribbon- NEW in 2019; Butterfly Duet Punch- NEW in 2019, Retired Tag punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  Then Brayden's band concert and then stamp class. I was beat when I finally got to bed last night.  

We are up early again this morning & off!  Deke will chore & then head to Ottumwa for an all day meeting for this Board of Supervisor.  I'm off to Manda's as she has an early meeting this morning.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big boys will be here after school.  And then I have stamp class again tonight here at our home.  I have several joining me to make their 2019 calendars!  

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment