Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Falling for Leaves

I know fall is over with.  But I just had to post this card.  It is one I did in November & I forgot to post it.  A card like this that says THANKFUL is one that I know I can send any time of the year!!  Don't you agree!

This is a just beautiful, yet non traditional card.  This stamp set, framelits & Gold Glimmer are all in the Holiday Catalog & they are all on the retiring list!!  They are only available until 12/31/18 or while supplies last only!  
How did I do it?  Read on for some tips-
  •  I stamped the Leaf onto a window sheet, using my Black Stazon on.  BE CAREFUL to make sure your stamp is inked up good, stamp it quick (as Stazon dries fast), press firmly & DO NOT rock or slide it.  You want to get a good, crisp image!
  • Then using your leaf framelit- cut it out with your Big Shot & Magnetic Platform.
  • Turn the stamped leaf image over & color on the back side of it using your Stampin' Blends.  
  • Then cut another leave out using your Big Shot & Framelit- with the Gold Glimmer Paper.  
  • Using your Glue Dots, on the back side (that you colored) leaf/window sheet- adhere it to the Gold Glimmer leaf. 
And isn't it just gorgeous!  

Check out the Gold Foiled Edge card & it comes with a matching envelope too!  They are on page 11 in the Holiday Catalog.  They will be carrying over & you'll still be able to purchase them in 2019!
 
stamp set:  'Falling for Leaves' & 'Touches of Texture'
card stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Window Sheets, Whisper White
Glimmer Paper:  Joyous Noel 6x6 assorted Glimmer
ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Black Stazon
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Rich Razzleberry & Bronze
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Detailed Leaves Thinlits Dies, Gold Faceted Gems, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++

Yesterday was a busy day with kids & baby pigs & stamping!  I'm off to town, will take the twins to school & hurry home to meet Nathan & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight we are going to pick up a pizza for our supper & go visit our friends Donna & John for a little bit.  Then I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping when we get home.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!

Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment