Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Another 'Winter Woods'

Have you checked out the back side of the Holiday Catalog?  They have a beautiful card there that looks very much like the one I created here.  I tried to CASE (Copy & Share everything) that card.  So check it out & let me know what you think!  I used the 'Winter Woods' stamp set again. 
I think it turned out pretty good.   I used my Aqua Painter & Bamly Blue ink pad to do the white wash look to get the sky.  

stamp set:  'Winter Woods'
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake-
  • Mossy Meadow-
  • Thick Whisper White-
  • Cherry Cobbler-
designer paper:  Festive Farmhouse
ink:  Balmy Blue, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede
other:  Aqua Painter, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, In The Woods framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Burlap ribbon, Gold Metallic Pearls
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day stamping!!!  I have LOTS more calendars to work on today!!  

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment