Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

My February Calendar Page!

Here are some more NEW SNEAK PEEKS!!  Check them out.......

Well- I love hearts........so this calendar page is special to me!!  February is also my birthday month- so maybe that is why I love hearts & Valentines!  This calendar page is a totally Susie layout/color & theme. 

See how the hearts are stamped at a diagonal from bottom left to the top right side.  And the cool thing about this stamp is that it is a cluster of hearts & they are made to give the shadowing look!!  Yep- you just have to ink it & stamp it ones on the top corner & then ink it & stamp it once on the bottom corner & you get all of these hearts at one time & all of the color variation too with just one stamp!!  It is SUPER COOL!!!  

Check out this cute page!!  I used 2 new stamp sets on it.  
  • 'Forever Lovely'- NEW in January 2019 Occasions Catalog
  • 'Hello Cupcake'- NEW in January 2019 Sale-a-bration Catalog (Yep- this one is free with a $50.00 order)
NOTE:  The little heart is from a retired trio heart punch.  I think that one of the NEW Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies has a heart similar to this size.  It is a NEW set in January 2019 in the Occasions Catalog too.  

HOW DID IT MAKE THE DOT on the date?  I bought a pack of new #2 pencils.  It is the eraser tip!!!  Pretty cool huh!!  And SOOOO easy to do!
The ribbon is this corner is a SNEAK PEEK TOO!  It is from the All My Love Ribbon combo pack- (Lovely Lipstick) NEW in the 2019 Occasions Catalog.  

NOTE- that I don't know if I'll have enough ribbon for each of my calendar classes- so another ribbon may be substituted, as I can only pre-order a limited amount during the pre-order period. 

stamp set:  'Forever Lovely' - NEW in January 2019 Occasions Catalog; 'Hello Cupcake'- NEW in 2019 Sale-a-bration Catalog
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake- 4x4"
  • Petal Pink- 2 3/4 x 2 1/4" ; 4 1/4 x 3/4" 1 x 2" (stamp the words on here)
  • Lovely Lipstick- 1/2" strip (for heart punch); 1 2/ x 4"; 2 1/2 x 2"
ink:  Lovely Lipstick
other:  All My Love Ribbon Combo pack- NEW in January Occasions Catalog; Paper Snips (to flag ends of pink); Dimensionals; Glue Dots, Trio Heart Punch- retired

NOTE:  At my calendar classes, we are mass producing may calendars.  I try to not use framelits or die cut images as I don't want to have to take along my Big Shot (due to space) & I don't have time to pre-cut any die cuts & I don't want anyone at the class to have to take the extra time to do die cutting.  I'm a punch girl.  And all of the punches used on all of these calendars are Stampin' Up! ones.  Most of the are current, but a few of them retired.  
+++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  We went to the Sigourney Library for story & craft time.  It was fun!  The boys didn't want to go, but loved it once we got there.  They got 2 books that were read to them & they were about the Grinch & Christmas!  And since we just went to the Grinch movie a couple of weeks ago- that was special to them.  They both answered questions that the reader asked & participated well.  Ainslee isn't quite old enough to go.  So I sat on the rug with the kids & tried to keep her quite & get her engaged in what the reader was reading.  She loves books too!  But she likes to hold it & be in control- not just sit & listen.  The craft they made was a Santa that was cut out & they had to glue onto the paper.  Then there is a beard with numbers in it that are not in numerical order......and you add a cotton ball each day for the numbered count down to Christmas day.  It was fun & cute to do!  

Last night I burnt the midnight oil working on cutting card stock!!

I'm off this morning to town to get the boys, take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big boys will ride the bus here after school & I'll burn the midnight oil again tonight working on stamping stuff!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment